Marvel at some of the greatest examples of Gothic and Neoclassical architecture in the world. Inspiring, baffling, and downright outrageous: Cambridge is a city full of stories waiting to be told.
Private | Women’s History At Cambridge University Walking Tour Led By University Alumni
Duration: 90 minutes
Departure times: 9 am then every hour, on the hour, until 5 pm
Meeting Point: Hobson Conduit near Japas
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes
- Please arrive 5-minutes early to check-in
- Meet your guide wearing a royal blue uniform
- Private Group Up to 6 people
- Private Group 1 Additional Person
- Private Group Up to 20 people
- School Group | Up to 20 people
- School Group | Up to 19 people
PRIVATE WOMEN’S HISTORY IN CAMBRIDGE WALKING TOUR
This tour covers the key role Cambridge played in education for women and women’s suffrage, as well as considering some of the tremendous women who have been associated with the city.
- Millie Fawcett’s house
- Newnham College
- Senate House
- Market Square
- and other locations where significant events have played out.
Entry into Newnham College (when open)
Entry to other colleges not on the itinerary