Our University of Oxford graduate guides will take you on an enthralling journey through time as we recount to you the fascinating story of Oxford and its illustrious university in a shared group tour.
Private | Oxford University Punting Tour Led By University Students
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Times: 11 am then every hour on the hour until 5 pm
Meeting Point: Magdalen Bridge Boathouse, High St, Oxford OX1 4AU
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to check-in
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring your own refreshments on board to enjoy as you cruise along the River Cherwell
- Private Group | Up to 4 people
- Private Group | Up to 8 people
- Private Group | Up to 12 people
- Private Group | Up to 16 people
- Private Group | Up to 20 people
PRIVATE OXFORD PUNTING TOUR ALONG THE RIVER CHERWELL
As you set off south from the boathouse you will be chauffeured gently past Oxford’s famous Botanic Gardens, past Magdalen College School fields, and through Christ Church Meadows, where Lewis Carroll was teaching students in the mid-19-century when he wrote the famous Alice Through the Looking Glass and Alice in Wonderland. Then pass St Hilda’s College gardens and back to the Boathouse.